Friday, January 9, 2015

Happy New Year!

Wow...how time flies.  I can't believe it's been a year since I last posted!  I guess things got a little busy with school, work, and life...but a year??!  Jeesh, what a slacker!

A lot happened in the past year!  Here are just a few highlights:

  • I finally finished school, which was SO exciting!  I don't officially graduate until May, but I am DONE!  
  • I also started working in May, which has been fantastic.  The summer was rough - my first kitchen job, and I was thrown right into a busy Summer season in a beach resort town - talk about chaos!!  
  • I decided to give up selling Pampered Chef...my last semester at school and new job didn't leave me any time to devote to it!  I still love and use the products, but I am not selling them any longer.
  • We moved into a big, new house with family members.  There are 7 of us living here - talk about a full house!  So far, so good though!!

I am ready to start posting again though!  I am going to try really hard to post regularly.  My initial goal is 1 new blog post a week - that doesn't seem like too much!  I even have a new recipe that I'm (hopefully) going to post today!  If it doesn't go up today, it will tomorrow at the latest!

My goal here will be to share recipes that I find and love.  I have a HUGE backlog of recipes I want to try, and this blog gives me the perfect opportunity to try a new one every week and post it!


No comments:

Post a Comment