Friday, March 22, 2013

Pampered Chef Party Day!


Whaaaat??!!  Two blog posts in one day?!?!

I don't expect this to happen too often.  lol

I had a GREAT time at tonight's Pampered Chef party.  With 10+ guests, it is the biggest party I have done so far.  I was pretty nervous!  Will I ever get over that??

We decided to do an all-dessert party tonight.  It was a TON of fun!  There was so much food...enough to sustain a pretty lengthy food coma!!

(I don't know why my pictures turned out so icky...the lighting was funky!)

Before the party, we made a pineapple angel food cakey thing that I found on Pinterest.  (Yeah, that's the actual name for it...lmao)  It was super easy - a box of angel food cake mix and a can of crushed pineapple. Mix together and bake.  Easy peasy, and it was delicious!!  I was amazed at the magic that happened when the pineapple and cake mix were stirred together...it frothed up like crazy, enough to fill up my entire batter bowl!


We baked some in the Mini Muffin Pan, then poured the rest into the 10" Saute Pan and baked it.


Some dummy forgot to take a picture of them after they were baked.  I would have fired her on the spot, but I've grown rather fond of her, so I will let her stay around.

We also made Mini Apple Streusel Pies in the Mini Pie Pans.  They were so cute, and very yummy!  In the background, you can see the fruit salsa and cinnamon chips we also made.  (Oh!  Also the previously-mentioned unphotographed angel food cake thingy in the back left!)


During the party, we made Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes in the Brownie Pan.  These are always such a hit!


Finally, we made a Chocolate Lava Cake.  I am not a fan of microwave cooking, but this cake actually bakes in the microwave, and it is delicious!  It is not for the faint of heart though - non chocolate lovers need not apply!!


My host for tonight had a great party - so far, she has earned $90 in free products, 2 half-priced products, AND 25% off of anything else she buys - and she hasn't even finished getting orders yet!  I love how generous The Pampered Chef is to hosts and consultants!  :)

I am exhausted...time to go lapse into a coma! 

No comments:

Post a Comment